- How to Create Marketing Offers That Don't Fall Flat by firstname.lastname@example.org (Pamela Vaughan) on December 7, 2021 at 12:00 pm
In marketing, offers are the gateways to lead generation. Without them, site visitors have no way of getting converted into leads. They are also a critical tool for nurturing existing leads into a position that makes them more sales-ready. But gosh, isn't the word 'offer' so utterly vague and abstract? What the heck is a marketing offer, and what are the qualities of a good one?
- The Ultimate Guide to Successfully Rebranding in 2020 by Dawson Whitfield on December 7, 2021 at 12:00 pm
When you're first starting a business, branding is likely the last thing on your mind. After all, it's hard to sit down and flip through fonts when you're still trying to figure out who your customers are (and where to find them).
- How Hunter Got 100+ Mentions in 3 Months With Cold Outreach by Irina Maltseva on December 7, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Google ranking factors are constantly changing, but links remain one of the most critical factors used by search engines.
- 28 of the Best SEO Tools for Auditing & Monitoring Your Website in 2022 by email@example.com (Tom Demers) on December 6, 2021 at 12:00 pm
There's nothing quite like a sudden Google algorithm update to leave you feeling equal parts confused and concerned. It seems as though search engines like Google wait for you to get all of your ducks in a row and then unleash an update that makes your efforts instantly obsolete.
- Social Media Demographics for Marketers in 2022 by firstname.lastname@example.org (Martina Bretous) on December 6, 2021 at 12:00 pm
I get it, fellow marketers —sometimes, you just need the numbers.
- The Best Social Media Platforms for Video Content in 2022 by email@example.com (Pamela Bump) on December 6, 2021 at 12:00 pm
As of June 2021, TikTok users on Android devices now spend more time each month watching content than YouTube users (also on Android devices). In UK countries, the difference is even more drastic than in the U.S. as TikTok users continue to watch more video content than on YouTube. Additionally, HubSpot's 2021 State of Marketing Report reveals that video is the top content marketing strategy used by brands while social media is ranked as the top marketing channel.
- How Consumers Responded to Black Friday Ads in 2021 [+Trends to Watch] by firstname.lastname@example.org (Martina Bretous) on December 5, 2021 at 11:33 pm
After 2020, there were big expectations for what 2021 could bring. Some predicted lower Black Friday sales as supply chains struggle to meet demand. Others said 2021 would bring record numbers.
- Personalization is Changing Marketing, Here's What To Expect by Jeanne Hopkins on December 3, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Want to capture more conversions and engage more leads? You'll want to get personal. But how can marketers make this personalized approach work for their brands?
- How to Gain Your First (or Next) 1,000 Instagram Followers by Caroline Forsey on December 3, 2021 at 12:00 pm
It's no secret that business opportunities are continuing to grow on Instagram. Approximately 90% of Instagram's 1 billion active monthly users follow a business account on the platform, and there are more than 200 million business accounts.
- How to Automate Your Account-Based Marketing Strategy by Rebecca Riserbato on December 3, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Today, marketing is all about personalization.