- 7 Pieces of Content Your Audience Really Wants to See [New Data] by email@example.com (Sophia Bernazzani) on March 20, 2023 at 11:00 am
Consumer preferences are constantly evolving, which keeps things interesting.
- The State of Content Marketing in 2023 [Stats & Trends to Watch] by firstname.lastname@example.org (Erica Santiago) on March 20, 2023 at 11:00 am
As a marketer, leveraging Content marketing in your strategy means planning, creating, and sharing content to attract and delight your target audience. An engaging content marketing strategy generates brand awareness, convinces customers to take action, and drives revenue.
- 20 Artificial Intelligence Statistics that Marketers Need to Know in 2023 by email@example.com (Tristen Taylor) on March 20, 2023 at 11:00 am
The world of artificial intelligence and machine learning is expanding, and marketers should pay attention. AI is being implemented in nearly every industry to improve business processes, and the data surrounding this tech are staggering.
- How to Structure a Marketing Dream Team for Any Size Company by firstname.lastname@example.org (Basha Coleman) on March 17, 2023 at 11:00 am
As industries prepare to make changes to marketing personnel in the coming months, marketing department restructures are on the horizon. If you're facing the pressure to grow revenue through marketing while keeping headcount to a minimum, you're in luck.
- What is an Infographic Resume? Examples and Templates by Sam Lauron on March 17, 2023 at 11:00 am
When the modern job search is incredibly competitive, how can you ensure your resume stands out among hundreds of applications? An infographic resume could be just what you need.
- Responsive Emails: Designs, Templates, and Examples for 2023 by Kayla Carmicheal on March 17, 2023 at 11:00 am
Have you ever opened an email on your phone and the image was low-quality, the text was too small, and the call-to-action button was broken? Those are all flaws of static email design. Responsive emails are the answer.
- 5 Steps to Create an Outstanding Marketing Plan [Free Templates] by Rebecca Riserbato on March 16, 2023 at 11:00 am
Do you take a good, hard look at your team's marketing strategy every year?
- The Top 12 Paid & Free Alternatives to Adobe Illustrator of 2023 by Caroline Forsey on March 16, 2023 at 11:00 am
Adobe Illustrator is a popular tool for designing vector graphics, logos, icons, and more.
- How to Build a Product Ecosystem Buyers Will Want to Be In by email@example.com (Kristen Baker) on March 16, 2023 at 11:00 am
A product ecosystem functions in a very similar way to an environmental ecosystem. Like the symbiotic relationship found in nature, a product ecosystem is when products can coexist in a way that’s beneficial for the customer (not to mention, brings in more revenue for the business).
- Why the Sephora x TikTok Incubator Program Is A Smart Partnership by firstname.lastname@example.org (Lestraundra Alfred) on March 16, 2023 at 11:00 am
Welcome to HubSpot Marketing News! Tap in for campaign deep dives, the latest marketing industry news, and tried-and-true insights from HubSpot’s media team.