- What Is YouTube CPM? [+ Why It Matters] by Caroline Forsey on January 22, 2021 at 12:00 pm
With over two billion monthly active YouTube users, YouTube is an undeniably powerful channel for advertising — which means, if you're a YouTube creator, there are plenty of opportunities for you to make money off the platform.
- A Plain-English Guide to Market Research by firstname.lastname@example.org (Braden Becker) on January 21, 2021 at 12:00 pm
In some circles, market research is a catch-all term for asking the industry what it wants. "Do we know what the demand is for this product? Who's even looking for our services? Let me do some market research to find out," someone might say.
- What's a Conversational Landing Page (& How Do You Create One)? by email@example.com (Kristen Baker) on January 21, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Marketers have found that conversational experiences on landing pages (such as chatbots and live chat) convert three-to-four times more than a traditional landing page. Additionally, a report from Juniper Research predicts that by 2023, the adoption of chatbots across the retail, banking, and healthcare sectors will save businesses $11 billion annually.
- How to Use WordPress: Ultimate Guide to Building a WordPress Website by firstname.lastname@example.org (Kristen Baker) on January 20, 2021 at 12:00 pm
The thought of creating your own website may seem overwhelming.
- How We Prioritized Which Review Sites We Care About at HubSpot by email@example.com (Carl Pieri) on January 20, 2021 at 12:00 pm
This post is a part of Made @ HubSpot, an internal thought leadership series through which we extract lessons from experiments conducted by our very own HubSpotters. HubSpot CEO Brian Halligan has said it many times: More businesses die each day from overeating than from starvation. They spread themselves across so many different priorities that it becomes impossible to gain major traction with any of them.
- 7 Call-to-Action (CTA) Tools to Help You Increase Conversions by firstname.lastname@example.org (Kristen Baker) on January 20, 2021 at 12:00 pm
When you create and add a compelling call-to-action (CTA) to any content — such as a website, blog post, or social media profile — you have the potential to convert more visitors into qualified leads and customers. That’s because a well-crafted CTA helps increase conversions and, therefore, prospects, customers, and revenue.
- How To Make a Vlog [Step by Step] by email@example.com (Martina Bretous) on January 20, 2021 at 12:00 pm
I will argue with alarming confidence (and no actual data) that 90’s kids were the original vloggers.
- How to Create a Facebook Group for Your Business [+ Why You Should] by Caroline Forsey on January 20, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Facebook groups have helped me find roommates in Boston, potential dog breeders for a family pet, and women's networking opportunities in the nearby area.
- 14 Essential Features for Taking Payments on Your Website by firstname.lastname@example.org (Lindsay Kolowich Cox) on January 20, 2021 at 12:00 pm
There are a lot of things I used to buy in person that I now buy online. I wouldn't call myself lazy, but it's just so much easier to carry a box of paper towels from my doorstep into my apartment than it is to carry it down the street from my local grocery store. And I'm not alone. Whether it's because of the larger selection, better pricing, convenience, or something else, a lot more people are buying stuff online nowadays instead of in person.
- 16 of the Best Professional Bio Examples We've Ever Seen [+ Bio Templates] by email@example.com (Lindsay Kolowich Cox) on January 19, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Does your professional bio make a statement?